S E V E N T Y D E G R E E S


I cannot prove this, but I am pretty sure that Ben and all his friends got together and were like:
Shroyboys: Dude, Ben, what are you doing this weekend, man?
Ben: I don't know, the weather's supposed to be sick!
Schulgasser Bros: I think we should all throw parties. Our mom makes a legit rainbow cake!
Shroyboys: Oh we got the pizza's yo.
BoMalley Bros: We're down.
Jack Price: Me too.
Ben: Oh I'll wake up my parents EXTRA early so I can make it to everyone's cribs. Literally.
And that's how we ended up chauffeuring our toddler around to his social events, but we are not complaining, I mean, those kids are cool!
We did manage to take time to ourselves though, because when life gives you 70 degrees in May, the sensible thing to do is to ditch work, have lunch on a patio, get lots of plants at the nursery, and then dine with people who love design as much as we do.
Note: Thank you Anna for taking over babysitting duties when out sitter left us high and dry. You are the best!
Thank you friends for inviting us to party with your babes, thank you Tim for a legit weekend, and thank you Lord for giving me an incredible view for a long run.
Everyone cross your fingers for more weekends like this the rest of the summer!!!!





























Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate