Memorial Day Weekend




We were supposed to go camping this weekend, but with me recovering from bronchitis and the boys recovering from nasty colds, we decided to stick around town and enjoy the long weekend closer to home.


Long runs in the summer are such a delight in this town. I get to see everything green and full of life, and occasionally run into the train full of passengers headed to Denali.


After a long run a girl has to rest her legs. We made the most of our patio during Benjamin's nap time. I'm getting pretty good at making adult summer beverages, if I do say so myself. You should stop by.

Officially our first hike of the summer.



We took a rest at the beach, had some food, Ben and Tim ran into a mama moose and her calf while I napped listening to the ocean. And if it sounds too good to be true it's only because after all that delightful hiking, Benjamin got home and exhausted as he was, he refused a nap. As you can imagine he was a joy to be around. I do my time, you guys, I do my time.









All I see in these pictures are two sixteen year olds getting into trouble. Oh Lord, have mercy!



One of my favorite pictures of Les ever. Motherhood suits you well, my friend.

And last but not least, team jorts for the win!

Happy Memorial Day! 


XO

Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate