Building Community, One Story at a Time


Please tell me you guys have been to at least one of the {{Arctic Entries}} shows here in Anchorage? At least tell me you know how wonderful the stories are that Alaskans tell.

I first heard of Arctic Entries from my friend Kristin, who heard it from her boss, who heard it from her friend... and isn't that just how stories spread? Reaching people, touching hearts, changing minds, reminding us how much we have in common if we are willing to tell and listen.

I was hooked from the first show I saw last year, and I go every chance I get, so imagine my delight when Arran and Vik - storyboard members - asked if I would be willing to tell one of my stories. Well, would I? DUH! Where do I sign up? So it is with great pleasure {and a little bit of apprehension, if I am honest} that I, along with six other storytellers, will be part of the next show, Tuesday, March 8 at 7:30pm, at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, and I would love for you to come. This month's theme is Talk to the Hand: Stories of Taking a Stand, Getting Scorned, and Doing it Your Way.

Tickets go on sale on March 1st at 2pm through Center Tix, and you can purchase your ticket by clicking {{HERE}} I am not kidding, you guys, tickets sell out in literally 5 MINUTES, so don't get choosy with your seats if you want to come.

I look forward to seeing your delightful faces from the stage!

Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate