Four years

This picture will go down in history as our 4 year anniversary picture, because nothing says I love you better than a tree butt. 


Four years ago we said I do, for better or worse, and God has been gracious in granting us lots of good days. This year we decided to celebrate a few days earlier by doing what we do best in the summer, hiking and passing the time in a quiet cabin. 

Most of our weekend was spent showing Benjamin a lot of firsts: first squirrel, first driving lesson {relax, the car was turned off}, first pizza dinner, and it was great to enjoy ourselves watching our son enjoy himself. Love has grown us in ways we didn't expect.






I asked Tim where he thinks we will be in 4 more years, and he said: "Right here, doing this, but with 4 more kids". Ha!


Tim, do you know how I know you're the right one? Because you laugh at a tree butt, you love my baby to pieces, and you dare me to go 'tree surfing'. So maybe we won't have 4 more kids, but if 4 more years bring us full circle, I will still be happy to hike these trails hand in hand with you, and maybe, who knows, there might just be 4 of us :) 


This is a state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight, love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right. These are the hands of fate, you're my Achilles heel, this is the golden age of something good, and right, and real. - Taylor Swift

Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate