Fun with H&M

dress: Hunter Bell via Circular Boutique, shoes Halogen, jacket: Free People


We were invited to the H&M opening party tonight, and given that our anniversary is tomorrow, we decided to have ourselves a night out. 

It was so fun, you guys, and if you are going to the opening tomorrow you are in for a treat. It was about time Anchorage got some love from new brands.  Nordstrom Rack, The North Face, and Lulu Lemon are all opening their doors soon!

Thank you {{The Sawbuck}} for the delicious drinks, {{DJ Spencer Lee}} for bringing the beats, and last, but not least, a HUGE thank you to my friend Shayla who made this night possible by watching Benjamin for us. You're a doll.






P.S. This is not a sponsored post.





Comments

  1. So I have no idea how I am just now finding your blog, but I am glad I did! You are too cute! And how great is it to have an H&M open now? Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate