From the dressing room

overalls: Free People, sweater: Madewell

As part of the {{purge}} my closet is undergoing, I took some of my clothes to my fave consignment store, Second Run.  I was talking to Ellen, the owner, when out of the corner of my eye I saw this little number. 

I have always thought that overalls have a time and a place - when you're 3 years old, in a farm or under the hood of a car - but if you've read any of my last few posts then you know I'm reinventing myself, but to make sure I wasn't just being ridiculous, I texted Les for backup from the dressing room. 


Now remember, Les also said {{YOLO}} when I asked if I should cut 12" of my hair, so of course I walked out of there minus a bag of consigned clothes, a proud owner of my first pair overalls since 1986. If nothing else, now I can twin with baby Ben. 

How about you? Overalls, yay or nay?

Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate