#12monthsofben: 10 Months


Ben is 10 months old today.

Likes: C-R-A-W-L-I-N-G! Being on the move is his favorite, followed by standing with help and trying to walk. 

Dislikes: Being told not to do something.

I almost couldn't keep up with him this month. As soon as he learned to crawl, boom! he became this curious child, completely unafraid, who must explore the world. This has truly been the first month when I can see him leaving babyhood and becoming a toddler.

Hold me.

His hair! I cannot believe how long it is now.


And of course his bedhead is dreamy. He woke up like this.


Benjamin loves food and eats pretty much anything he's allowed to eat.




He's helpful around the house.






And likes to help with grocery shopping by overseeing our work from the big boy seat.



But of course, he still finds time to play.






Sometimes cat toys are way more fun than his own toys.






I know I say this every month, but this really was the best month so far. 


And now a video:
Happy TEN months, sweet baby boy!



Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate