#12monthsofben: 9 Months

Sweater/hat/booties combo knitted with love by his tía Mago 

Ben is 9 months old today. He's been in the world the same amount of time he spent in my belly, which is crazy to think about. 

Likes: standing, rolling, moving, jumping, and yogurt. 
Dislikes: having his nose wiped. 

In the last month Ben got his first teeth, three of them! He puts them them to good use by ripping apart his food. 

He also got his first cold, in fact, this was the first time he's been sick since he was born, so let me just congratulate myself for doing my best to keep him healthy all this time. Lord knows there's nothing sader than a sick baby and his sleep deprived mother. 

Ben has learned to help me in the kitchen. By help I mean he bangs and pushes Tupperware around, sometimes I fill it with lentils or dry corn, and he thinks it is the best toy ever! Sensory play, am I right? 

Man, I wish I could keep him this little. 

I know it's only February, but all this warmish weather has me longing for spring. I cannot wait to have this little boy play in the dirt, and truth be told, I can't wait to ditch my boots for sandals. Come on early spring!








Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate