#12monthsofben: 7 Months



Benjamin is 7 months old today.

Likes: Books! He loves it when we read to him before bed time, he even has 3 favorites now! Ben also enjoys bouncing, rolling over, and trying new foods.

Dislikes: Trying to crawl. It really is more wiggling than crawling at this point, but he sure tries.

Everyone who sees Ben comments on how active he is. It's sweet for me to see how he's developing a personality and lets us know what he wants or doesn't want. 

I have been looking at pictures of the first week we had him and I cannot get over how much he's changed, how he's grown, how his facial features have changed. I am really excited for my parents to spend some time with him soon when we visit them since they haven't seen him since he was 5 weeks old, other than via Skype.

We cannot wait!

Comments

  1. Our little guy is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate