Tried and true



jacket and thermal: Free People, jeans: Zara, booties: Sam Edelman, scarf: Forever 21

I know I have been gone for a bit, I am sorry. I am taking some time to reassess life and make choices, and the best way to do that, I find, is to unplug, pray, and listen. So there will be sporadic moments of static around here, but not for long.

Someone asked me to do a fall inspired Wardrobe Wednesday since fall in Alaska has decided to stay for quite a while this year. Yes, again, the lower 48 is freezing while we are like winter who? Enjoy it while it lasts folks, Old Man Winter may be delayed, but we all know he's coming.

On that fall note I bring to you leather and plaid, shocking absolutely no one. Why mess with tried and true, am I right? 
I am in love with this jacket, by the way. Now that I don't really have an 'office job' it's been fun to resurrect the casual look, and that leather jacket is the ticket to make anything a little bit more edgy and a little bit less polished in just the right amounts.

Those jeans are the same ones from {{this post}} remember? They fit at 31 weeks pregnant and they fit now. See? Tried and true. Never mess with that.

Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate