Trick or treat in the street



Today we took Ben on his first Halloween excursion downtown to Trick or Treat Street because of three reasons:
1. It was in broad daylight with fairly nice weather.
2. The event was family and children oriented.
3. Any excuse Tim and I can find to dress up as Star Wars characters is reason enough.

Wait, there's one more reason.
4. Candy. Eventually, I assume, I will have to let my kid eat the Halloween candy he collects, but until then I will gladly fall on that grenade. 



△ Princess Leia, Darth Vader, and Yoda pose for a frightening family portrait.


△ Whoever carved that pumpkin is wicked talented, but Ben was not having it.


△ Our friends, their little zebra, and the most delicious sweet pea.


△ I was seriously impressed with these two, I mean, that Mad Hatter is LEGIT.


△ I was trying to get Ben to hold his 'lightsaber', Tim was WAY too much in character to do anything other than stoically stand as the lord of the dark side.


△ But even Vader bends the rules sometimes to pose for a picture.


We will milk that Yoda outfit until he outgrows it because would you look at that baaaabe??!! A cuter Yoda, you have seen not!






P.S. On that Star Wars note, check out this daughter and her awesome dad {{here}}



Comments

Post a Comment

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate