Life as usual {kind of}



dress: Sonnet James, sandals: Clarks, diaper bag: Kate Spade, sunnies: Madewell, headband: Oh Sweet Joy

The past six weeks have been a blur.
I had a baby, my parents were here for an incredible month, and now that they are gone and Tim is back at work, it's life as usual. 
Except it's not.
This staying at home with a baby life is kind of surreal and I'm just starting to get the hang of it. Jury is still out on how I feel about it. I'll tell you one thing for sure, I am thankful for that little peanut of mine. His little coos, squeaks, and smiles make my heart melt into a puddle of happiness. 
Motherhood is changing me for sure, but that's a post for another day :)

P.S. Can you believe it's July already? Have an awesome 4th of July holiday!!








Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate