Mad in plaid



coat: She Inside, shirt: Madewell, {maternity} jeans: Gap, boots: Jeffrey Campbell, transport tote: Madewell, mittens: Kate Spade Saturday, beanie: J Crew Factory, sunglasses: Madewell

Tim and I are in full nesting mode. We ripped off the carpet and installed new, fluffy one, gave the upstairs a fresh coat of paint, and are refurnishing the space that will function as our home office, and the room that will become the nursery. 

Let me say that again. My house has a nursery now! OMGOMGOMG! {Freakout over}.

We absolutely underestimated the amount of time that this project is going to take, and are currently living among boxes, stacks of books, and furniture that does not belong where it sits, so the fact that I get dressed every day in a coordinated outfit that still covers the bump is no small deed for someone who is no longer able to see her own feet.

If I haven't gone mad yet is only because I am too tired from growing a human to really appreciate the gravity of what's happening around me. You know, priorities.



Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate