See you on the other side!


I was supposed to be sitting on a plane yesterday at this time, but due to unfortunate events, and an incredibly incompetent ticket agent, I was delayed from my flight indefinitely. 

Just when I was about to give up on humanity, an ingenious, knowledgable, and helpful reservations agent {hello Ann!} waved her magic travel wand, and I am sitting back here 24 hours later, ready to fly complimentary first class for the first time ever in all of my traveling years. What can I say? I travel cheap. So, all in all, things are working out. 

I will spend Christmas with my family, they will get to see my baby bump, and I plan on soaking up all the hugs, kisses, and blessings they want to bestow upon my little family. 

I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas surrounded by those you love!

See you on the other side, kids!

Comments

Post a Comment

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate