It feels like fall



fatigue jacket: J Crew, sweater:Gap,  t-shirt: three dots, jeans: Zara, booties: Sam Edelman, bag: Target, sunglasses: Madewell

Even though we can't officially call it fall until this Sunday, the air smells and feels like fall, the leaves are changing colors, and the salted caramel mochas are back! I love this time of the year: The sights, the smells, the sunsets, the sweaters, the pumpkins, and apple pie. I am not mourning summer one bit.

I hope you are enjoying this season too. My life is very busy right now, work wise mainly, but I am making time to savor the joyful, and in my opinion, too short autumn.
You may not see me around this parts a whole lot in the next few weeks until work settles a bit, so make sure you don't miss out on these wonderful times the Lord paints for us daily.

Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower - Albert Camus

Comments

Post a Comment

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate