In my neighborhood








Did you guys see that Anchorage made into businessweek.com's America's 50 Best Cities? No kidding, you can click {{here}} to read about it. The cities are evaluated on leisure and educational attributes, economic factors, crime, and air quality. Cool, huh?

I have always loved not only Anchorage, but this state at large, but lately I have a newfound love, in a smaller scale, for my neighborhood. Tim and I take long night walks enjoying the wonderful weather, holding hands, making plans, sometimes just quietly savoring each other's company.

Today I couldn't get enough of the flowers, people's gardens, the trees in bloom, and of course The Little Free Library, a tiny mailbox looking house that holds books that people from the neighborhood share. Take a book - leave a book. That's it. Always free. How cool is that? Of course I took a book, and sometime on my next walk I will leave one for someone else to enjoy. To learn more about the Little Free Library click {{here}}.

If you are in Anchorage, I hope you are enjoying the endless hours of sunshine, and all that this place has to offer. We are lucky we need not look far.


"If I can put a touch of a rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel I have worked with God" - George McDonald

Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate