BRB

I know, I know, where have I been?
Well, I'm just trying to get through a season and it just so happens that sometimes the best thing to find focus is to, well, focus. So please bear with me. I am learning a lot about what it means to trust in the Lord, His will, His power, and His love.

In the meantime I will leave you with something we discussed at small group tonight. It hit the nail in the head for me.

"Distrust of the power and the promise of God deprives us of many advantages and brings us into trouble. Our graces languish, our lusts revive, Satan plies us with suitable temptations, the world recovers its hold; he brings guilt into our conscience, anguish into our heart, discredit on our character, and reproach on the gospel. We may not perish but we may have deeply to lament our folly.
We cannot have fellowship with the enemies of God within us or around us, but to our hurt, therefore our only wisdom is to maintain unceasing war against them."

I will be right back. 

Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate