Well-being getaway


In my opinion there is no way, and I mean NO WAY {at least for those of us who were not born here} to live in Alaska and stay sane without leaving the state at least once during the winter.  As much as I love living here, the long dark hours, the white snow, and the cold in general stop being cute in January and get unbearable by March.

Believe me when I say that when I get on a plane today headed to the beautiful city of Seattle for a girls weekend getaway, what I am really saying is that my mental well-being depends on it, because I'm pretty sure that I misplaced my peace of mind somewhere between this weekender bag and my boarding pass, and I am convinced that there is little that my girlfriends, a hotel with room service, and a fabulous town without snow cannot fix right about now.

See you on Monday Anchorage, or will you? {Insert evil laugh here}.






Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate