Happy like a fool









I'm feeling a slight case of the Mondays coming my way. 
Monday is too much to handle after the weekend we had. Sugary Valentine drinks, cookies, steaks, sleeeeeeeeping in, movies, breakfast in bed, and hot chocolate to go with some big fat snowflakes.
Our schedules have been so crazy, so much work that we are thankful to have, but so hectic, so rushed that this weekend was a piece of heaven handed to us by the good Lord. We even had time to catch up on laundry, and that's how you know you've done it all.
But seriously I keep telling myself to remember this. This time, this love, these conversations, these hugs. Every taste, every minute, every laugh, every touch, every flake of snow. I keep trying to etch them in my memory like carvings on stone because this, this, THIS is my happiness and I don't want to waste it, I don't want to forget. You know what they say, when you're happy like a fool, let it take you over.












Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate