Dog vs Cat




anorak: Old Navy, sweater: Gap similar, t-shirt: Anthro, pants: Free People, boots: Sperry, socks: American Eagle, gloves: J Crew Factory


When I was 11 years old my grandma showed up one day with the best present ever: a dog.
Against my mom's wishes we kept her and she lived until I was a sophomore in college.
She was a great dog.

When people ask me if I am a dog or a cat person, I tend to go with cat, after all Lio has proven to be the best companion pet I could have ever wished. I also find that my personality matches that of most cats for good or bad. But I do love doggies, and Tim loves doggies, and I think it's only a matter of time before we end up with one. Maybe when we have a big backyard and live in a place that's not frozen half the year we'll get one. 
I can promise you one thing.
There will be no waking up at 5 AM to walk the dog in the frozen snow.
No way, no how.
And all God's children who love cats said: AMEN.

Comments

  1. hahah!!! my mom was allergic and now my husband is so I see no cats in our future! ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate