Happy new year... Cough, cough, sneeze



This picture was taken last week when I had not been attacked by the most horrible head cold yet.
Right now I am writing this from the couch, surrounded by hot tea, a thick blanket, and a Vick's Warm Mist Humidifier. 
Good times. Sneeze.
Needless to say, Tim and I will be laying low this New Year's Eve, but before the next coughing fit starts, I want to say thank you for a wonderful 2012!

All my friends, all my family, all of you who read this blog.
Thank you a million times for your love, kindness, and support. 
2012 leaves full of wonderful memories that we have knit together.
I am beyond thankful for you.

May God bring us health, joy, love, and peace in this new year.
See you in 2013!!

Happy New Year!
Cough. Cough. Sneeze.



Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate