Conversations with Mother Nature - Part Deux

Oh finally, after a month of ridiculously low temperatures and serious lack of snow, it snowed Saturday night!! Hallelujah!!!
Naturally, I jumped on my xc skis and hit this trail. The same one I usually run on in the summer.


For some weird, twisted reason, Tim sold his xc skis at some point and has not gotten around getting a new pair. Shame I say.
Regardless, he came along and run/walked as we took in the beauty of the new snow on the frozen ocean. 
I love, love, love fluffy snow.


If you look close enough along the second bend of this almost frozen creek, there is a tiny duck, a duck you guys! Isn't he supposed to be south somewhere?
I'm a bit worried.



Thank you Mother Nature for bringing back the snow, thank you for a gorgeous Sunday, and thank you for the balmy 27 degrees you brought so that we could enjoy your beauty.
Let's just keep it steady, mkay?



Comments

  1. ahhh you are so beautiful and alaska is so lovely and cross country skiing is SO fun! what a great post, thanks for sharing Fer!!! Love Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate