Brightly so




sweater and shoes {similar}: J. Crew, turtleneck: Target, jeans: Anthro, sunnies and scarf: Nordstrom, hat: YesJess, mittens: Octopus Ink Clothing

'Tis the season to be colorful, I say.
The darkest day of the year is quickly approaching, and that means I will only dress in my brightest getups, as well as double up on that vitamin D.

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, I must hurry up and get presents bought and wrapped.
Tim and I spent all day Sunday getting the majority of Christmas shopping done. Neither of us is too fond of the crowds that form as December comes.
I am pretty sure we can get our holiday shopping wrapped up {pun intended} by this Sunday. Fingers crossed that we find all we need. 

In other news, we have decked the halls in our house, and Pandora has been playing Christmas music all week long.
'Tis the season, friends, 'tis the season!!!

P.S. Now taking your recommendations for best Christmas album.

Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate