A thankful walk


alpaca sweater: bought in Ecuador {similar}, shirt: Gap Kids {similar}, jeans: Zara, fair isle clog boots: Anthropologie, waffle cowlneck: Gap, watch: MK. bracelet: c/o Angel Court


We don't quite have enough snow to cross country ski yet, not in town anyway. So Tim and I are patiently waiting, and in the meantime we walk until my nose goes numb, which is a sure indication that we need to seek shelter in our favorite bakery and eat one two pastries until I regain the feeling on my flesh.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I have so many reasons to be thankful! But I am especially thankful for those walks, our conversations, the time we spend together thinking, discussing, planning. I am ever so grateful for this wonderful companion of mine. All his sweetness, all his love is mine. There's no one else that I'd rather walk by my side.

Comments

  1. this was precious, and you are adorable! love Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate