Still



denim jacket: Blue Asphalt, dress: Anthropologie, sunnies: Target

I am giving my foot a break from the cam boot for a few hours. I dread putting that thing on every morning, not only because it's uncomfortable, but because it's a constant reminder of all the things I can't do right now. It's hard for me to be still, and yet here I am, forced to sit and watch, think, take a break.
Maybe this is what was needed for me to reflect on my priorities, who I am, what I can do, what I should do. 
There are no coincidences, no accidents in the way the Lord allows things to happen. And I know better than to dismiss this time as wasted.
So here I am Lord, I am listening. 
I am still and I know that you are God.


P.S. I am pretty proud of the way my little patio looks. It seems I have a brown thumb no more :)

Comments

Fernanda on Instagram

Translate